YOGAVIBE’s 200hr Yoga Alliance registered Yoga Teacher Training invites you to embark on a deeply transformative journey over 5 months. This program will offer the foundational aspects of all that is yoga for aspiring yoga teachers and individuals wanting to deepen their own self development.
The program is led by Vivienne Dias, a Senior Yoga Teacher and guest faculty teachers will be contributing on this training specializing in their field of expertise such as yoga philosophy, anatomy & physiology etc to deliver an impactful learning experience.
We will explore the yogic history and philosophy & study the Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita, and discuss what it means to be a yoga teacher today. We will learn basic Anatomy and Physiology in an applied, functional way, and explore the Energetic Body. You will gain an understanding of the alignment of foundational yoga poses, and how to teach sequences using a practical and integrated approach.
- History Yoga & Yogic Philosophy
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Energetic Anatomy
- Asana, Sequencing, Assisting
- Teaching Techniques & Practice
- Embark on a Journey of Self Discovery
AWAKEN THE TEACHER
We deep dive into the training and awaken the teacher within through the practices of asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra. You will integrate your knowledge and understanding of yogic philosophy, applied anatomy and the subtle body through direct teaching. You will find your voice and gifts as a yoga teacher and learn effective teaching methods to deliver an authentic, inspiring yoga class through a lived experience.
- Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra
- Asana, Alignment, Assisting
- Teaching Techniques
- Integration of Knowledge
One of the most powerful parts of the training as you refine your teaching skills and make the transition from student to teacher. Whether your goal is to become a yoga teacher or deepen your own practice you will gain a deeper understanding of intelligent sequencing methods, class themes & cueing for common yoga poses.
- Class Planning & Themes
- Teaching Class
- Adjustments & Assists
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Communication & Expression
THE BUSINESS OF YOGA
You will learn the necessary skills to thrive as a yoga teacher in a variety of settings such as yoga studios, gyms, private sessions, retreats.
- How to Get Started Teaching Classes
- Marketing & Advertising
- Social Media
- Understanding Registration Requirements
- 200hrs of face to face training with Senior teachers.
- 5 months over nine weekends fortnightly
- Friday 6 -9pm, Saturday & Sunday 7.30am – 4.30pm
- 4 night retreat, including food & accommodation
- Full price on application
- $1000 deposit (non refundable) on approval of application.
- Payment plans available
All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as possible.
Refunds will be given according to the following schedule:
- $1000 deposit non refundable
- 30 days or more will receive 50% refund
- 30 days or less no refund
Submission of your payment indicates your acceptance of the cancellation policy.
In the event of COVID 19 restrictions impacting the course, refunds will be issued accordingly.
No other refunds or credits are available. Please contact us if extenuating circumstances apply and other refund terms may be considered on a case-by-case basis.