If you are on our 6 or 12 month direct debit membership you are more than welcome to suspend your pass for holidays or business travel or unable to to practice due to serious illness or injury.
Terms of online subscription – cancel anytime
* Seven days written notice is required to cancel.
* At the end of minimum contract period, the membership will continue unless you notify us in writing with seven days notice of intent to cancel membership[.
* For all membership enquirers and cancellations please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
General terms & conditions
* All passes are non refundable & cannot be exchanged for other passes.
* Passes purchased online will activate upon first visit.
* Intro offer valid once to new students at YOGAVIBE
* YOGAVIBE reserves the right to cancel change or vary classes, teachers or workshops. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can this may not always be possible. Please check live timetable for up to date information on all classes and events
* All students are encouraged to use our booking online system and will be the first to be notified on timetable changes.
Terms & Conditions of concession prices
* Not available online, as valid ID must be presented.
* All students must pre book online for all your classes.
* Be the first to know of any timetable changes when booking online.
* If you are unable to attend YOU must cancel online, failure to cancel or no show will result in being charged for the pre booked class.
* If you have pre booked a class, you must still register on arrival.